I painted our den last weekend, starting it while Daddy was away, so Charles was confined to his pack-n-play. Apparently he was watching me while I moved about the room climbing up my ladder to tape off the room and paint near the ceiling because as soon as he was allowed out of his prison, Charles headed right over to the ladder and scaled it! Daddy was home by that time, and the two of us were in awe. Our 11 month old went up that ladder so sure and so quick! We were both a little scared as well as impressed.
We rearranged the room a tad. I moved our club chair close to our padded hearth to keep Charles from going behind the chair to tip over our floor lamp. He attempted, got stuck, and backed out. He went to the other side of the chair to go between the chair and side table. I had put the table close to the chair to block him, too. Charles paused a moment and then dropped to his knees to crawl under the table to get to the lamp. Gee, he is a smart little guy! We're glad he can problem solve, but we still have to worry about the lamp.
No comments:
Post a Comment