Charles has been revealing his musical ear today. Since it was rainy, the boys watched Cars 2 this afternoon. At the start of the DVDs, they play a fun song (Everything at Once by Lenka) which the boys love. I looked it up on iTunes to download it. As I played it, Charles started singing along with the chorus. He had memorized it already and knew when to chime in.
Then this evening, the family was catching up on tv and put on the Big Bang Theory. William has yelled out the final "BANG!" with the Barenaked Ladies theme song since he was little. Charles joined right in as we rewound the song five times.
Finally, Daddy was watching the food channel before he went to bed. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard Charles singing "meow meow meow meow" to the Meow Mix tune AFTER the commercial was over. He heard it, learned it, and sang it back. He is such a neat little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment