Friday, December 6, 2013

Charles and the chocolate

I lost Charles for a bit this morning. I was busy paying bills over the phone and fixing a setting error from updating my phone. I realized Charles was very quiet. I walked through the dining room and spied him sitting under the table. He had gotten into our advent calendar with treat boxes and was eating the Hershey's kisses! 
You can see one box was put in sideways and some if those backwards boxes are dated for the 20th or other future dates!

Last night he got in trouble with the elves because he shook the table trying to get the chocolate and made them fall to the floor. Daddy had to get a spatula to pick them back up. (Remember, if they are touched they lose their magic.)

The Advent wreath has been moved to a higher, safer place.

No comments:

Post a Comment