Then we colored Green Eggs and Ham together and talked about colors.
Next, we went to the computer to identify colors and count using pages from There's a Wocket in My Pocket. Charles did an excellent job identifying his colors and then counting. After we worked on the computer, we printed out the pictures so Charles could color them. He wanted help, but he selected the crayons for their correct colors.
Finally, Charles colored the Cat in the Hat clean up. I told him the Cat's hat was red, so he selected the red crayon and colored the hat red. Woo-hoo! I asked him to color the fish orange, and he did! Then he colored the flowers and the cake purple--his choice.
Knowing he is home and not in preschool, I was not sure how much he would know, but I glanced at William's two year preschool book, and I think Charles is doing well with his colors and numbers. Yay!






No comments:
Post a Comment