Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day of school

Charles attended his first day of school today! He walked right into his classroom with little hesitation. We put his backpack in his cubby and gave his teacher his bag with his nap time blanket and sheet. He sat down at the table with Miss Sassano and had a quiet talk as I was able to kiss him good-bye and leave. Charles was fine--I was the one who nearly spilled tears as I got in my car.

When I picked Charles up this afternoon, he excitedly hugged me and told me he was playing with potato heads. We then went to his room and got his backpack and his papers. He got upset and started to cry when we didn't bring home his monsters university bag that had his blanket and sheet, but otherwise, it was a great day for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment