Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Off with the diaper!
Charles is potty training himself and taking us along for the ride! This morning, he suddenly ran out of the den naked as a jay bird to the living room where Daddy and I were. Daddy asked if he had to go potty, and Charles said, "potty!" and ran up the stairs to tee-tee. Later when Aunt Jamie came by, we were telling her about his achievement, and his tugged his diaper off again to run up to the potty. Great! Charles was later upstairs watching his new Thomas the Train movie while I was downstairs doing a search on the computer. Suddenly, he runs in behind me and throws his diaper in my lap! I asked if he had to go potty, and again he yelled "potty!" and ran all the way back up to his bathroom. Whew! That's a lot of running! Thank goodness there were no accidents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment